MY PERSONAL DIARY
THIS ACTIVITY WILL LAST TWO WEEKS TO PREPARE AND IT IS MANDATORY.
THE CHALLENGE IS TO CREATE YOUR PERSONAL QUARANTINE JOURNAL AND TAKE SOME NOTES EVERY DAY ABOUT YOUR LIFE, FEELINGS, THINGS YOU DO…
IT HAS TO BE FOLLOWING THE THREE R’S!
REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE!
HERE YOU HAVE SOME EXAMPLES OF OTHER CHILDREN AROUND THE WORLD WRITING THEIR DIARY DURING THIS QUARANTINE DAYS:
IN THE LINK YOU HAVE SOME BEAUTIFUL PRINTABLES
- List of things that make me happy.
- I wish I knew more about __________ because….
- What is something that is important to my family?
- What has been your favorite thing you learned from schoolwork?
- My favorite part of last week was…
- Three things I’d like to talk about.
- If I could rename the colors of crayons…
- What I miss the MOST being in quarantine. What I miss the LEAST.
- What is my favorite dessert and why?
- If I could create a new creature… [Describe & Draw?]
- If my dog or cat could talk, it would say things like…
- I was proud when I __________
- Five things I’m good at are…
- If a genie granted me three wishes…
- If I was in charge of the weather…
- My favorite holiday is…
- What would happen if you found gold in your backyard?
- What would happen if animals could talk? What questions would you like to ask them?
- If you could have been someone in history, who would you have been? Why?
- I taught someone how to…
- You can only take 3 people with you on a trip around the world, who would you take?
- Oh, no, I’m quarantined and I can’t…
- If you could give any gift in the world, what would you give and to whom?
- The house was so quiet, but then I heard…
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- If you received any sum of money as a gift, what would you do with it?
- Did you ever catch fireflies? Crickets? Frogs? Snakes? Why/why not?
- What was your most difficult or most joyous life experience?
- The BEST/WORST ways the quarantine has affected my family?
- List one of your pet peeves and write about why it annoys you.
- What is something that you appreciate about your parents? Why?
- Write about a window you broke or something valuable you lost.
- What would happen if it suddenly started raining spaghetti and meatballs?
- Describe the perfect date.
- What is courage? What is the most courageous thing you have done?
- Describe a hero. It can be either someone you know or simply qualities of a hero.
- What is your favorite activity? Who do you do it with? Why do you think you enjoy it?
- Write about a good book you’ve read recently.
- The best and worst parts of quarantine are…
- What will you do differently when you’re a parent? Why?
- Do you spend too much time with electronic devices? Why/why not?
- What do you think should have or should NOT have been invented and why?
- List one major world problem and how you think we should solve it.
- Do you think that there is or ever was life on another planet?
- What is the most important issue facing teens your age today?
- Were you ever given a responsibility that you couldn’t handle?
- Describe the best concert you ever attended.
- Write about a time you tried to help and ended up making things worse.
- Did you ever break an important promise?
- Write about moving to another city or neighborhood or house.
- Did you ever meet a famous person? Interact with them on social media?
- Describe a car or bicycle accident you were in.
- If you could spend a day spent in another country, which would you choose? Why?
- Describe a time that you out-smarted someone.
- Write about going shopping for new clothes.
- Did you ever turn someone in or tell on someone and feel bad about it later?
- Was there a time your parents embarrassed you?
- Can you remember a time you gave someone good advice? What was it?